CBD Living Freeze Roller Review
CBDGuru Official Rating:
What We Like
Are you experiencing pain? CBD Living Cold Freeze roll on can help with that!
This is a cold therapy roll on pump that can help inflammation, relax strained muscles, and even reduce pain. The menthol “creates” a cooling effect and the CBD within works to penetrate the skin giving almost immediate relief.
Does long-lasting, instant relief from CBD sound good to you? Well, of course it does, so check out CBD Living Cold Freeze today!
The Guru’s Guide | CBD Freeze Roll On Cold Therapy
- Many user reviews have said they recommend this product to help with back pain/inflammation
- Can be used to help degenerative bone disease
How to Use
- Be sure to shake well
- Roll on affected area in a circular motion for a few seconds
- Use as directed, with no other creams or ointments
- Do not use on irritated skin, or damaged skin
- Do not use with a heat pad or ice pack for a few hours
- 300mg broad-spectrum hemp extracts
- Natural Menthol
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Arnica Montana Extract
- Ilex Leaf Extract
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Tea Tree Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Ask the Guru – Your Questions, Answered
How Often Should I Use the CBD Freeze Roller?
We highly recommend not using it more than the recommended amount of once per day in the affected area, doing so could cause unwanted side effects. If you are looking for more relief from the discomfort you have, consider choosing a higher strength option.
What Is CBD Living’s Proprietary Skin Retention Technology?
This CBD Freeze roller uses skin retention technology, basically meaning that it hydrates the skin barrier at a molecular level. It does this by loosening the fatty layer of the skin.
After this layer is loosened, it is able to send nutrients back and forth via the outside of the skin by a process of diffusion. If you want to learn more you can visit the CBDLiving website.